Guidelines for Articles Preparation
Deadline for Articles Submission – will be announced later
We kindly ask you to pay special attention to the requirements of the publishing house for the publication of articles. The text provided by the authors must be made in good literary English, with using the terminology that has developed in the industry. In this regard, Organizing Committee strongly recommends to contact professional translators in your country.
Requirements for articles
In order for the article to be accepted, you must meet the requirements set forth by the Research on Crops (ROC) journal.
The Research on Crops is a peer-reviewed journal publishing original research papers, review articles and short communications in English on all basic and applied aspects of crop sciences, agricultural water management, agro-climatology, agroforestry, agronomy, crop production, crop protection, cropping systems, food science & technology, genetics & plant breeding, horticulture, plant & soil science, plant biotechnology, plant nutrition, post-harvest management of crops, seed science, soil management & tillage, vegetables, weed science, agricultural engineering, agri-business, agricultural economics and extension, etc. The aim of the journal is to provide a forum for the scientific community to publish their latest research findings.
- The article can be published only in English.
- Articles written on the basis of more than 4 years old study, as well as articles in which more than 50% of the cited references are older than 5 years, are not accepted for publication.
- The length of each article should not exceed 6 printed pages, including tables and figures.
- The articles must be submitted in MS Word format using single column on A4 size page. Observe the 2.5 cm margins on all sides of the page using 12pt Times New Roman font with 1.5 lines space.
- Make sure to have the following subsections:
NAME/S OF AUTHOR/S
AFFILIATION ADDRESS OF AUTHORS ALONG WITH THEIR EMAILS
MATERIALS AND METHODS
RESULTS AND DISCUSSION
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS (IF ANY)
- Each table and figure with proper numbering should be typed on separate pages.
Representatives of the Organizing Committee and the Technical Organizer do not edit articles. Authors of the articles are responsible for the accuracy and correctness of information contained in the text.
HOW TO SUBMIT AN ARTICLE:
- Make sure your work meets all the requirements
- Log in to your personal account. If you are not already registered, please register at potato-industry.ru
- In your personal account, click on the button “Article submission”
- To download article, please use the Internet browser version 2010 or later
- Choose the topic
- Choose the type
- Enter the title of the article
- Enter authors' names
- Downloaded article file
- Indicate the number of your Abstract in the “Comments” section.
- Click on “Finish”